Thursday, January 20, 2011

Things I heart.

Music Notes
Wet Paint
Turtles
Straws
Steamy hot bubble baths complete with candles, music, and a glass of wine
Good Grammar
Wishes
Serendipity
The cold side of pillows
World of Warcraft
Bare feet in wet dewy grass on a summer morning
Colored glass bottles
Attics
Superstitions
My awesome high metabolism
Surprises
Jeans, t-shirts, and a worn in pair of Chuck Taylors
Ruby Red Squirt
Halloween
Holding newborns
Claw Machines
Anime
Getting completely dressed up and knowing I look sensational
Campfires
Lists
Finding money in the pockets of my dirty laundry
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Attention
Bubbles
Getting a hand written letter in the mail
Mountains
Summer
Spontaneous bursts of creativity
Spoonerisms
Drawers, compartments, boxes and other containers that hide random things I can’t toss out
Hope
Dandelions (The fuzzy ones)
Books that keep me up till 5 a.m.
Fairies
Compliments
Roller coasters
Eating so much good food I can’t move
Excellent Beer
Hardware, Thrift, Art, Craft, Halloween, and Office Supply stores
Crystals
Animals
Useless random knowledge and/or facts
Weddings
Living with someone who knows to scoop up a spider and put it outside, rather than squishing it
Photoshop
Crybaby sour candies
Dreaming weird dreams then searching for their definitions
Purple
Running as fast as I can across really hot sand at the beach so I can put my feet in the water
Wikipedia
Carnivals
Being head over heels in love and knowing you're loved back
Poetry
Musical instruments and equipment
Art
Words
Quirky behavior
Singing really loudly in the Jeep with the windows down and getting embarrassed when my voice squeaks and the person in the car next to me pretends not to notice
My kids, friends, family, pets, and Brent
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment